fast arthritis pain relief+, the latest innovation in all-natural, clinical strength anti-inflammatory support for sufferers of arthritis.
Made with the robust combination of Biovaflex® natural egg membrane, AvoVida® and Bromelain, fast arthritis pain relief+ is the fastest, most effective way to reduce the pain and inflammation of osteoarthritis, while also rebuilding the cartilage and joint space lost to its damaging effects.
Benefits of taking fast arthritis pain relief+ include:
- Increased range of motion joint mobility & joint space lost of arthritis
- Helps build joint cartilage and provide important nutrients for joint repair
- Natural anti-inflammatory, providing more support for this common component of joint pain
- Fast pain relief in as little as 5 days (compared to 10-30 days for Glucosamine) About the robust ingredients found in fast arthritis pain relief+:
- AvoVida® Research-proven to increase joint space lost from degenerative changes in osteoarthritis.
- Bromelain a natural enzyme found in pineapples, which is highly anti-inflammatory and provides superior support for common components of joint pain, and highly problematic symptoms of arthritis.
- Derived from egg shells, Biovaflex® natural egg membrane feeds your body all essential nutrients for proper joint health and flexibility, including glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, collagen, elastin and other proteins.
- When taken daily, fast arthritis pain relief+ prevents and treats joint pain, while providing cartilage building and reducing inflammatory markers like C Reactive protein.
DIRECTIONS & USE
- To help reducre pain, stiffness and joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Adults ; take 2 capsules daily. Take with food.
- Store in a cool, dry place
Avocado-Soybean unsaponifiables ... 150 mg
Bromelain ... 3000000 FCC PU
Bromelain ... 100 mg
Partially hydrolysed chicken eggshell membrane ... 250 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Silicon dioxide,
CAUTIONS & NOTES
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if symptoms persist or worsen, you have a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, are taking an anticoagulant/blood thinner, anti-inflammatory or antibiotic, or having surgery. Hypersensitivity/allergy, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Do not use if you are allergic or sensitive to eggs.