- Strengthens the immune response
- Antiviral and anti-microbial
- Supports liver function
- Helpful for CFS and general fatigue
- Eases upper respiratory tract infection
Turkey Tail (Coriolus) is the worlds most common fungus and one of the most important medicinal mushrooms for promoting energy, longevity and rejuvenation. It has been used worldwide for hundreds of years as a natural treatment for many diseases. Its ability to support liver function, as well as to boost the immune response, are important contributors to well being.
- Turkey Tail (Trametes Versicolor)500 mg
- Purified water